ColdFusion Developer Needed – if interested please email resume to email@example.com
Altus is a leader in collaborative knowledge sharing throughout the extended enterprise. Altus’on-demand software enables organizations to instantly deliver critical knowledge to large, geographically-dispersed audiences, including: employees, partners and customers. This dynamic and searchable rich-media platform from Altus is the only solution of its kind that makes expert knowledge searchable down to the spoken or written word. Users can find the exact information they need whenever they need it in whatever digital formats are most convenient.
Global giants like Cisco, IBM, GM and Network Appliance rely on Altus to achieve outstanding ROI, substantial productivity gains and millions of dollars of savings in reduced travel and training costs.
- Work closely with Product Managers and other developers in delivering functionally rich web applications with a compelling user interface
- Work with quality assurance and customer support teams to ensure that the final product exceeds customer’s expectation in delivering compelling feature set, usability, quality and performance
The following skills are essential for this role:
- BS/MS in computer science or in a related field
- 7+ Years professional software development experience with past experience in shipping commercial Web based enterprise software products over multiple releases.
- Must be an expert in developing applications using ColdFusion 7 and 8.
- Must have leveraged technologies like Web Services, SOA, XML during product development
- Ability to independently work on projects with minimal direction and also work with other engineers in a cross team environment
- Experience with look and feel, usability, placement of layout and working closely with Product Manager/ UI Designer and a passion for developing functionally rich applications with a keen interest on enhancing the usability of the product
- Experience with SQL Server DB, MySQL DB, Localization and J2EE Application Servers
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning
- Previous startup experience
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org